The EMR4 Electronic Meter Register system is an automated method for capturing data during fuel transfers. With multiple communication ports, programmable relays, pulse outputs, temperature compensation, OBC commands for remote control, and much more built standard into every register, EMR4 provides the versatility required for integration into any type of application.
- Dual Register Head System – Simultaneous Operation with one IB box
- Global Weights & Measures approval for installation anywhere in the world
- UL, ATEX, IECEx certified
- Class 1 Division 1 certification for approved installation in all mobile and stationary applications
- Two RS-232 communication ports for easy access to data and/or remote control
- Built with integrated Wi-Fi for future wireless accessibility
- Built-in USB for easy, 3-step software upgrades. Software upgrades continuously available on veeder.com at no charge, assuring your system can grow with your needs
- Anti-fog, Nitrogen-purged, Ultra-Bright LED White Backlit Display
- Programmable relays for Electronic Valve Control, Pump Control, and much more
- Three pulse outputs per Display Head each with selectable voltage for XL LED displays, Additive Injection Systems, Tank Level Systems, and more
- Removable connectors for easy field wiring
- Multiple power and ground terminals for easy accessory field wiring
- Automation of Data To Eliminate Loss
EMR4 ensures that capturing and transmitting transaction data is seamless and simple. Automated data capture, whether direct from the EMR4 or via wireless with Datalink, guarantees the integrity of all delivery data and reduces loss due to antiquated and manual processes. What does this mean for you? No more lost, missing, or miswritten paper tickets.
- Versatility to Make Integration Simple
EMR4 was designed to simplify operations for its users. With multiple communication ports, programmable relays, pulse outputs, temperature compensation, OBC commands for remote control, and much more built standard into every register, EMR4 provides the versatility required for integration into any type of application.
- Security to Keep Assets & Operations Safe
EMR4 offers the necessary security to keep your fueling assets safe. With a proprietary operating system and optional settings to prevent unauth orized access, the EMR4 eliminates tampering and theft and keeps track of every drop of fuel. Until authorized by built-in password protection or through a peripheral security device, EMR4 will not allow a delivery without proper authorization, protecting your bottom line.