The flexible Probe Mag-FLEX is ideal for measuring liquid stocks in vertical tanks up to 15m length.
When connected to the Veeder-Root Systems, all the management and inventory control can be automatic, allowing an efficient remote and local stock control. Once the Mag-FLEX Probe offers a high level of accuracy and reliability, it is designed for establishments that gather liquids in high volume tanks as basis for fuel distribution depots, marine terminals, aviation fueling installations, food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. It’s also recommended for high volume measurement of petroleum products, since it drives low electricity conductivity.
The Mag-FLEX Probe has a flexible corrugated design, which allows it to be wrapped up and packed in a compact way, guaranteeing low cost and easy transportation to the top of the tank where it will be installed.
Features and Benefits
- Digital magnetostrictive measurement technology.
- Consistently accurate fuel level monitoring.
- Temperature compensated volumes
- Automatic delivery detection
- Water detection option.
- User programmable in-tank alarms.
- Flexible, lightweight construction for easy installation and transportation.
- Probe length up to 15m, custom made for the user application
- Weight/magnet assembly at the end of sensor ensures vertical installation.