The FuelOpass is a circular passive vehicle identification device for refueling protected by high-level data encryption. The account number is protected by a high level encryption which is read by the Nozzle Reader device using AVI contactless technology. FuelOpass also has a patented removal protection mechanism to eliminate the risk of theft, while enhanced protection is achieved by correlating the FuelOpass and the DataPass of the same vehicle.
FuelOpass is a passive vehicle identification tag for refueling (AVI with no internal power sources) which provides encrypted information on the vehicle identity, corporation or driver identification and fuel type. FuelOpass includes a coil installed around the vehicle’s fuel tank inlet and an ID chip. The coil receives the transmission from the Nozzle Reader and transmits the chip information to Orpak’s ForeFuel system. Additionally, FuelOpass features a patented removal protection mechanism to eliminate risk of theft or fraud. The coil and the chip are connected through a cable so that the ID chip can be installed either in a concealed place inside the truck or next to the fuel tank inlet in light vehicles.
- Decreases fuel expenses and fraud by fueling only authorized vehicles
- Easily controls, tracks, and manages fleet consumption as well as refueling activity with alerts on irregular fueling or consumption patterns
- Save fuel expenses & reduce fraud by fueling only authorized vehicles
- Easy to control, track & manage fleet refueling activity
- Define vehicles, set limits and restrictions
- A patented removal protection mechanism to eliminate risk of theft or fraud