Compact transmitter for light and commercial vehicles or heavy vehicles and trucks
– Odometer: The odometer reading from the vehicle
– Main Engine Hour: Number of engine hours of the vehicle’s main engine
– Error Codes: On-Board Diagnostics error codes
– Aux#1 E.H: Engine Hours of the utility engine which may be connected to vehicle bus or to DataPass physical line #1
– Aux#2 E.H: Engine Hours of the utility engine which may be connected to vehicle bus or to DataPass physical line #2
– PTO: Power take-off operating hours
– Idle Time: Idle time counter starts whenever the vehicle’s engine is running while the speed is zero for a period longer than the threshold defined for the vehicle. Number of events and accumulated idle time are both provided
– Over Speeding: Accumulated time that the vehicle was driven over the speed threshold set for the vehicle
– Over RPM: Number of events in which the vehicle crossed the set RPM threshold
– Fuel Level: Fuel volume reading at the time of data downloading (when vehicle enters the WGT network)
- Connects to the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- Includes odometer and engine hour readings, fuel consumption, driver behaviour, and diagnostic error codes.
- Automatically uploads data eliminating operational costs.
- Data is uploaded to servers for analysis and reporting.